PDA

مشاهده نسخه کامل : انتظارها به پایان رسید عرضه درایور بتا AMD Catalyst 15.5

AMD>INTEL
29-05-15, 20:21
شرکت AMD نسخه بتای درایور 15.5 خود رو منتشر کرد.
بهبود بازدهی 10 درصدی در بازی Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt با کارت های R9-R7 بصورت SINGLE
بهبود در Project Cars حدود 17 درصد
و حل یکسری مشکلات در این دوبازی و یکسری بهینه سازی در حالت کراس فایر
AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta Windows 7 32 Bit (Only the registered members can see the link)
AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit (Only the registered members can see the link) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (Only the registered members can see the link)
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)

AMD>NVIDIA
30-05-15, 03:26
شرکت AMD نسخه بتای درایور 15.5 خود رو منتشر کرد.
بهبود بازدهی 10 درصدی در بازی Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt با کارت های R9-R7 بصورت SINGLE
بهبود در Project Cars حدود 17 درصد
و حل یکسری مشکلات در این دوبازی و یکسری بهینه سازی در حالت کراس فایر
AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta Windows 7 32 Bit (Only the registered members can see the link)
AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta Windows 7 64-bit (Only the registered members can see the link Catalyst 15.5 Beta Windows 7 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 64-bit (Only the registered members can see the link) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (Only the registered members can see the link)
Only the registered members can see the link
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)
من تو فروم های خارجی که میخوندم هرکی نصب کرده بهتر که نشده بد تر شده

ctually seems slightly worse for me in project cars

I have my solo race setup for california full, thunderstorm, 20 cars total, all settings high, no aa.

22 fps at the pre race camera pan, it was 29fps with a previous driver.

Playing through the track feels about the same to me, steadily increasing fps as the cars thin out, but no noticeable improvement.
و...
به نظرم تا وقتی نسخه فاینالش نیاد نصب نکنین بهتره مگر خلافش ثابت شه