PDA

مشاهده نسخه کامل : کمک برای SLI کردن دو کارت گرافیک

k.talaee
12-06-12, 00:12
با سلام خدمت دوستان
من میخوام دو کارت گرافیک:
EVGA GTX 580
ZOTAC GTX 460
رو SLI کنم و اون طور که تو سایت Geforce خوندم امکان چنین کاری هم هست اما بعد از اتصال کارتها به هم در برنامه ی GPU-Z قسمت SLI هنوز غیر فعال!!!!
حالا میخواستم بدونم کار خاصی باید کرد تا فعال بشه یا چی؟؟!!

Curtis
12-06-12, 00:34
با سلام
فکرکنم منو میشناسی :cool:
این کار شدنی نیست
برای SLI باید جفت کارتهات مثل هم باشه
مثلا دوتا 580 یا دوتا 460

k.talaee
12-06-12, 15:42
این متن از خود سایت Geforce برداشته شده اگرم خواستید ادرسشو میذارم:
Can I mix and match graphics cards that have different GPUs?

No. For example, an XXXGT cannot be paired with a XXXGTX in an SLI configuration.
Can I mix and match graphics cards from different manufacturers?

Using 180 or later graphics drivers, NVIDIA graphics cards from different manufacturers can be used together in an SLI configuration. For example, a GeForce XXXGT from manufacturer ABC can be matched with a GeForce XXXGT from manufacturer XYZ.
Can I mix and match graphics cards is one of them is overclocked by the manufacturer?

Yes. A GeForce XXXX GTX that is overclocked can be mixed with a standard clocked GeForce XXXX GTX.
Can I mix and match graphics cards with different sizes of memory?

When purchasing a second graphics card, you should try to match the memory size so that you are ensured full value and performance from your purchase. However, while it is not recommended, NVIDIA does offer the flexibility to run graphics cards with different sized memory by using CoolBits. Using CoolBits (value set to 1Only the registered members can see the link you can force both of the cards to use the lower of the two memory sizes and operate them together in SLI mode. When dissimilar memory sizes are enabled to work together using CoolBits, the effective memory size for each card becomes the smaller of the memory sizes.

(از دوستان اگر کسی در مورد CoolBits چیزی میدونه یه توضیحی بدید ممنون)