PDA

مشاهده نسخه کامل : بررسی گرافیک PSP در برابر nDs

Keih@n.G
27-05-08, 11:43
بررسی گرافیک PSP در برابر nDs
از دیدگاه PSPsa :yes:

با این تفاسیر نظر شما رو کدوم هست ؟

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)Yesterday evening I was attacked by some forum member and this is what he had to say: “Dude, everybody knows that the DS is more than capable of running PSP games”. This just proves my point that drugs are bad for you. DS and PSP gamers are well aware of the technical differences between the two handhelds. The thing is how big is the graphical difference really? I’m fully aware that visuals alone do not make a game great but eye candy is always nice to have. Imagine you’ve purchased this new RPG that offers 4 million hours gameplay but the graphics is butt ugly. You’ll be seeing this visual representation throughout the whole game so in my opinion graphics does indeed have major impact on games.

The following list of screenshots is not a competition between the two handhelds since the games where created for two totally different systems, but more to give gamers a general idea of what to expect visually when purchasing any of the two handhelds. I know some people might reckon that the comparison is really unfair but if you think about it, the DS is latest handheld from Nintendo and the PSP the latest from Sony.

The top screenshots are from the Nintendo DS and the bottom widescreen shots are from the Sony PlayStation Portable.

Ridge Racer

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)Sims 2

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)Need For Speed: Pro Street
Only the registered members can see the link
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)Burnout

Only the registered members can see the link
Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link) Crash of the Titans

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)Well there you have it. So if you’re planning on buying a new handheld then this should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect visually.