PDA

مشاهده نسخه کامل : Cyber Snipa Stinger Review

Labyrinth
18-03-08, 18:56
Introduction

To excel in any sort of game, whether it be sports or video games, you need to have the proper equipment that you feel the most comfortable using. You need equipment that allows you to play your very best without any restraints. I find this advice particularly useful in video games because your mouse can change everything. Some mice will give you better traction, some can give you better precision or comfort. I've used so many mice and just as I think I've found the perfect mouse, another mouse takes the top spot!

Today, I'll be examining the Cyber Snipa Stinger laser gaming mouse to see if it can earn the title of being the best gaming mouse that I've ever used. It will be very interesting to see how this gaming mouse from Cyber Snipa compares to the gaming mice from two huge names in gaming input devices, Logitech and Razer. Could it be an absolute must-have for gamers? What will set this mouse aside from other popular gaming mice? Let's take a closer look at the all new Stinger laser gaming mouse from Cyber Snipa.

Closer Look

The Cyber Snipa Stinger gaming mouse comes in a clear plastic package that displays the whole mouse to the customer. You'll also find multiple comparisons of the Stinger's features to a standard optical mouse. The packaging boasts the LEDs on the mouse and by the looks of it, it seems like there are LEDs on the bottom of the mouse that shine outwards on your mouse pad. We never know until we open it up and take it out!

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)

Included with the Stinger is a short manual, a driver CD, seven 20g weights, and extra Teflon feet for the mouse

Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link) Only the registered members can see the link (Only the registered members can see the link)

Now let's take a closer look at the Cyber Snipa Stinger gaming mouse itself

Next Page (Only the registered members can see the link)